- CCF Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2019
The award is highly competitive. In each year, China Computer Federation (CCF) only selects less than 10 dissertations, which achieved important results in basic theory or applications, from all dissertations in computer science and technology and related fields in China.
- ACM Tianjin Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2019
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award, ASE 2019
- ACM SIGSOFT CAPS Travel Funds, ASE 2019
- Wallenberg-NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship（5/479), 2019
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor in NTU or another international postdoctoral assignment. From 479 candidates which are from all over the world, only 5 doctors were awarded to the fellowship.
- Won Distinguished Ph.D. Thesis in Tianjin University, 2018
- Awarded $1500 for 6 security vulnerabilities in PHP 7.1.5
CVE-2017-9224, CVE-2017-9225, CVE-2017-9226, CVE-2017-9227, CVE-2017-9228, CVE-2017-9229
- National Scholarship, China, 2012
- National Scholarship, China, 2017
- ACM SIGSOFT CAPS Travel Funds, FSE 2017
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award, FSE 2016
- ACM SIGSOFT CAPS Travel Funds, ISSTA 2015
- National College Student Cyber Security Competition “Best Attack Team Award” in Tianjin, 2012
- Huawei Scholarship, 2012
- National Encouragement Scholarship, China 2010
- First Prize of National High School Mathematics Competition, China 2007
Based on this award, I was recommended to Tianjin University without the exam.